Thursday, February 25, 2010

HIV/AIDS infection and social justice

The HIV/AIDS epidemic is a global crisis and constitutes one of the most formidable challenges to development and social progress.It profoundly affects the social and economic fabric of societies and strikes hardest at vulnerable groups including women and children. The scourge has enormous impact on infected individuals and their families as well as on the community at large.
Violation of cultural and social rights, poverty,illiteracy and marginalization of the poor make persons more vulnerable to infections.
Lack of information, psychological trauma,the condition considered as a social stigma introduces other factors to patients such as stress and depression hence retarding the the healing process.
There is substantial evidence that drug s and alcohol abuse impair an individuals ability to practice safe sexual and injecting behavior.
Mother to child HIV/AIDS transmission is on alarming rate in sub-Saharan Africa according to reports and it’s a matter of grave concern and demands double effort and strategies in the fight against HIV/AIDS infections.
We invite all health care professionals,key players,international/national non governmental organization and interested persons to join us in our effort and struggle to combat HIV/AIDS infections and many other lethal diseases that inflict man today, and alleviating poverty with natural and spiritual health the longevity of our health is guaranteed.

2 comments:

  1. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Infertility,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed about 5 years ago of HIV and have lived taking ARV and thought of having Herbal medicine to cure this disease completely. I wouldn't be able to bare Vomiting and my tongue go white because of these diseases called HIV/Aids. I learned to live with it but I have definitely prayed and had hands laid on me, My friends at work knew about my HIV Status so on a faithful day my friend Hannah talk to me about this great man called Dr Itua From west African because my friend Hannah is from West African too she came to acquire degree here in South Carolina, I accepted the challenge and contacted Dr Itua Herbal Center...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com also chat on Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967. Then he delivered his Herbal medicine to me which was labeled as Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cure For HIV/Aids, I took it as he instructed after two weeks I went to test and I was tested Negative. I'm still writing on every blog site related to the following diseases such as HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus, Shingles, Hepatitis B/C, Because he cures this kind of diseases.

    ReplyDelete